7/9/09

Holiday Hw Day 2

This picture depicts a hair-dressing course. It is a practical session where trainees have a chance to have a hands-on approach to hairdressing. They are practicing on false heads of both genders. Some trainees seem to be enjoying themselves, as can be seen from the broad grins on their faces. These are the enthusiastic few, who are new to hairdressing and tend to overdo it a bit. Others, however are the more seasoned trainees, who are equally as enthusiastic but concentrate on doing a good haircut, practicing and refining what they already know. Since all of the trainees in the picture are dark-skinned, I am led to believe that this may be a course organized by a community club or organization for the Malay and Indian minority groups.
My favorite hairstyle is a long fringe to the side and thinly-cut hair. I enjoy going to the hairdresser as I can cut my hair in any particular style I want or according to situations. For example, if the weather is hot and humid, I cut my hair short to feel cooler. Also. my hairdresser can suggest different styles to try, and we can chat about current affairs while my hair is being cut.
I believe that security cameras in public places are necessary to enhance our security. If a crime is committed, the culprits may be caught on tape by the security cameras, making it easier for them to be tracked down and caught. However, security cameras may make people feel less relaxed as they give them the unsettling feeling of being watched. also, if you wanted to do something private, there would be someone sitting behind a screen somewhere, laughing at your antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment