7/9/09

Holiday Hw Wk 6

This picture depicts a group of girls cheering for their school's participants. They seem rather excited, which may be because their school is winning/ They seem to be having a good time at the competition, judging from their expressions. In my opinion, it is good for them to be cheering. The reason for this is that by doing so, it shows that the girls actually care about the event. This will also help to instill in them a greater sense of belonging to their school.
There was one occasion when I wrongly accused my brother of taking my things when he actually did not. I was very angry at him and ignored him when he claimed to be innocent. It was after one week that I found out that he was innocent after all. From this experience, I have learnt not to jump to conclusions and falsely accuse others. I believe that when one makes a mistake, we must admit to it. However, some people may find it hard to admit their mistakes, probably because they do not want to be embarrassed or are just stubborn.
I believe that everyone can be good at sports. There are many different sports to choose from, and anyone can find at least one sport that suits them. However, there are those who excel at sports compared to others. in my opinion, the main reason for this is the amount of effort put into playing the sport. If someone truly loves the sport, he or she would spur themselves to constantly improve. I believe that everyone, regardless of gender are good at sports. As long as they have the interest, they can be good at the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment