7/9/09

Holiday Hw Wk 10

This picture depicts a man and woman performing at an old folk's home. The man is currently performing for the old folks. He is probably doing a traditional dance or playing a game with the old folks. The old folks seem to be enjoying the people's company and are even joining along. In my opinion, the men may have been trained in opening up to people and performing.I think the elderly find this activity interesting as being cooped up in the home all day is not good and it is good to have some exercises to stretch.
A performance that impressed me was a skit i saw in primary school. The actors were so realistic that it was almost hard to imagine that it was just a performance. After that, the whole school resounded with the sound of applause for them. However if it were me, I would not consider a career in acting, as I am very shy and quiet, and cannot express myself well.
I agree that some people worry too much about things. However, I also feel that being uncaring is also not good. I usually get worried about daily things like handing up assignments, upcoming tests and quizzes and exams. However, as long as you believe in yourself and do your best you will have confidence, you have no need to worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment