7/9/09

Holiday Hw Day 4

This picture depicts a wheelchair-bound man being helped onto a bus. Someone is helping to push him onto the bus up a ramp, and another is waiting at the top of the ramp to receive him and pull both him and the wheelchair onto the bus. I believe that this man is someone who even though became disabled was able to overcome all obstacles to become well again. The people around him must be thinking that he deserves respect for pulling through everything to survive. I think that next he would travel to different hospitals and encourage the sick and disabled there as well.
A area of natural beauty I have been to would be the Singapore Botanical Gardens. The scenery there is stunning, and the sound of birds and insects chirping are carried on the wind. Yes, I would recommend it to others, as it is a place of relaxation. As for me, it made me feel as though I was somewhere else, letting me forget my troubles momentarily.
We should protect the natural habitats and wildlife, as once they are gone, they can never come back. Right now, mankind's activities have polluted the Earth, and are slowly destroying the Earth and nature. The Earth has been polluted to such an extent such that if these activities are not reduced soon, nature will soon cease to exist, and the Earth may become uninhabitable. it is important to develop cities at the cost of destroying nature only if there is a need to, for example to house a growing population.

No comments:

Post a Comment