7/9/09

Holiday Hw Day 8

This picture depicts a woman playing with a group of children. From the surroundings, this appears to be a childcare center and the woman must be a childcare worker there. They all seem to be enjoying themselves by playing together. Playing together helps to form friendship bonds between them. I feel that after this activity, the children would probably move on to another game or settle down for lessons.
I would like to run a car repair shop one day. I have always fascinated by cars, and have learnt a lot about car repair from my father. Furthermore, there will be more and more hybrid cars on the roads in the future, thus i can have my shop specifically target hybrid cars. my strongest skill relating to work or employment would be having beforehand knowledge of car repair, so when my business starts I will have no problem. Running a business may be difficult however, when competitors start to appear, as we would be competing to persuade the customers to patronize our shop.
Difficulties a woman faces by pursuing a career and having a family would be that she would be at work most of the time, unable to take care of her children as they grow up. These employers can help these women by giving them certain days off, for example once a week to take care of their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment